Poker for the Ponies Casino Night and Texas Hold ’em Tournament
Please join us for the inaugural Poker for the Ponies Casino Night and Texas Hold’em Tournament fundraiser! This event will benefit Manes for Movement, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization providing quality equine (horse) assisted therapies and recreational riding for children and adults with disabilities. This fun filled evening in the name of philanthropy will feature:
- A look into the incredible work being done by Manes for Movement to help those in need
- Dinner by the Original Red Onion
- Bar service including wine generously donated by Castle Rock Winery and craft beer by Absolution Brewing
- Casino Game play for all attendees
- A Texas Hold’em style poker tournament (up to 45 tournament seats available. Ticket options with and without tournament participation are available)
- Great prizes and fun, all in the name of philanthropy!
Please click on the link below for more information about ticket and event sponsorship options, or to make a donation to support the life-changing work being done for our community. We hope to see you at the event!
If you have any questions about the Poker for the Ponies event, or Manes for Movement programming please feel free to reach out to our Executive Director, Dr. Erin O’Mahony, at firstname.lastname@example.org thank you!